I’m Christina Root, the woman behind Organize Your Life.
I help other people create transformation in their lives, and get their shit together so they can live the life they really want to be living.
Here on the blog, I talk about the things that affect my personal journey, including
- The techniques we use for growing, raising and preserving our own food
- Tips, tricks, and techniques we use to manage money while living well.
- Things I’ve learned working in home-based businesses since 2008, and things I teach to the over 5,000 entrepreneurs I’ve walked through launching their own businesses.
How I can help you
Rehabbing your relationship with money
Most people think they have “money problems” but what they really have is a fundamental issue with their relationship with money. Do any of these sound familiar?
- Being too busy or out of time to figure out how to take your income to a new level
- Feeling as if there is an invisible glass money ceiling keeping you from achieving success
- Avoiding looking at your bank account or ‘dealing with money’
- Making “just enough” to get by, no matter how your business is going
- Feeling resentment about wealthy people, believing their focus on money is unhealthy
- Undercharging in your business but you can’t see how you could charge more
- Fearing you’ll have to work harder to make more, which keeps you stuck where you are
- Often being tapped by family or friends when they need money (and feeling guilty if you can’t always help them out)
- Yearning to make more money but afraid it might change who you are
- Stressed out by the endless squabbles you and your spouse/partner have about money
- Holding back from investing in ways to help your business or career flourish
- Being secretive about money as a way of feeling safe and in control
If any of those sound like you, then your money blocks are ruining your relationship with money – and holding you back from the life you could be enjoying.
The first step to rehabbing your relationship with money is to take my money personality quiz right here!
Making money by creating a business
While everyone could use some work on their money mindset, sometimes the people I work with primarily have an income problem, which I’m happy to help with. I grew up in an entrepreneurial family and I’ve been working online since 2008. Making money from home is second nature to me.
If you have an income issue, here are some of my resources that can help!
Create, design, & launch your own blog in 8 days
You want to become a blogger. Awesome! I worked as a WordPress website designer for years and loved making websites for clients. I know how to streamline the process, and I’ll walk you through step by step so you can be ready to make money in 8 days.
Get started as a virtual assistant
In 4 days, create your first offer, a menu of services, a set price, and a basic marketing plan to get you paid clients as a virtual assistant.
Start making money as an affiliate marketer
If you have a desire to make money creating your own content and sharing affiliate links within that content, then I’d love to help you out with that.